* Have a family member or friend come and help take care of/watch the baby for a little bit so you can rest, shower, get your hair done, etc...
* Ask a neighbor or friend to run a quick errand for you like stopping at the dry cleaner or picking up a few essentials from the store.
* Order your groceries online and have them delivered.
* Have fresh or frozen meals delivered to your door.
* Learn to divide and conquer - Have your partner handle bath time, help with the dishes or pick up dinner while you are handling other tasks.
* If you can afford to have a housekeeper or caregiver to help with cleaning and/or watching the baby, that can give you a much needed break.
* Consider joining a parenting group to meet other new parents for socialization, information and support.
* Learn to prioritize - It's okay if you didn't fold all of the laundry, you haven't vacuumed the carpet in 2 weeks or you can't remember the last time you dusted the house. Not everything needs to be done right away. Make a list of what is most important and start from there.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR FAMILY NEEDS SLEEP SUPPORT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT REST WELL BABY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PEDIATRIC SLEEP SERVICES. www.restwellbaby.com