1. I can help you figure out when is the right time to start helping your little one learn healthy sleep habits.
2. I work with you to create a customized sleep plan that fits your child's age, your parenting style, and your sleep goal(s).
3. Every family that I work with is unique, so I tailor sleep plans and schedules to fit the preferences that work for each family dynamic.
4. I am able to be objective and work to keep your family on track.
5. I am able to answer questions that a book cannot.
6. I have extensive experience, research-based education and stay up-to-date on current pediatric sleep recommendations and best practices.
7. I know when to refer you back to a medical professional to rule out any possible underlying medical conditions that may be impacting your child's sleep.
8. I am on the journey with you to help answer your questions, to support your progress, and to tweak your individualized sleep plan or initial sleep goals, if necessary. I can give you the information, support and confidence you need to be successful.
If your baby, toddler or young child isn't sleeping well and your family needs individualized pediatric sleep support, please do not hesitate to contact me at Rest Well Baby (www.restwellbaby.com) to schedule a FREE 15 minute initial phone call to learn more about my professional sleep coaching services. I am passionate about helping tired families get the sleep they need!
--Follow Rest Well Baby on Facebook for more information and tips!--
Wishing you all a restful night's sleep! www.restwellbaby.com