* If your child is still napping, make sure he/she is napping well on the days before the time change. A well rested child is more likely to make a smoother transition than an overtired, cranky one.
* Move your clocks forward one hour on Saturday night once your little one is asleep.
* Go about your normal day on Sunday, but consider waking your little one by 7:30/8:00 a.m. so that he/she feels tired enough to go to bed at his/her regular bedtime according to the new clock.
* Try your best to keep naps, meals and activities at the normal times you always do.
* For younger babies or children who need a more gradual transition, you might want to consider starting a week in advance and begin putting your child to bed 15 to 20 minutes earlier, moving the time back every few days until you reach a full hour.
Wishing you a smooth transition and a restful night's sleep!